Thursday 25 September 2014

Com. bine harvesters.


"Morning Goldy."

"Hiya Fugg, long time no see!"

"Well no, I'm afraid my farmers have been playing up a bit."

"I can see how that would be a pain in the arse."

"Tell me about it!"
"Though I've heard through the hop bine that our mates in the lower field are currently being hacked off by a bunch of young lads in a tractor, so things could be worse."

"Yes, I'd heard that too, but I'm told that they're going to get stuck into a few beers later and get thoroughly threshed, so I wouldn't feel too sorry for them."

"Nice for them."
"Though what with my farmers and all, I think I'll spend a bit of time drying out, myself."

"Very wise Fugg, very wise."
"Anyhow, I'd better hop to it, the missus is a bit highly strung today!"


No comments:

Post a Comment